SB European Dive Fest 2006

SB European Dive Fest 2006 - When and What...

• Liveaboard, March 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liveaboard, April 2006

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Boat trips/shore diving, March 2006

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Boat trips/shore diving, April 2006

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a look and post your comments :)thumbs_up / :thumbs_do) here.

Laurens

Looks good, but I am unable to find out the cost of the plane flights. Also the live abord cost is around $950 us + nitrox, visa. How much is the visa? How much for nitrox? How much for the flight? I am also a single diver, what about the price for a single person. I am not saying i am going, just checking the prices.

Last time the visa was EUR 20, Nitrox was EUR 5 per 12L tank, price is for a single person sharing a cabin.

What the flight would be is impossible for me to say.

mwrager:
Looks good, but I am unable to find out the cost of the plane flights. Also the live abord cost is around $950 us + nitrox, visa. How much is the visa? How much for nitrox? How much for the flight? I am also a single diver, what about the price for a single person. I am not saying i am going, just checking the prices.
I'm with Mark on this- Would need to have an idea of cost first.
Also single,
and would want to know how long it would take to get there.

from www.expedia.com:
Phoenix, AZ (PHX) to Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS) from $ 751
Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) to Amsterdam, Netherlands (AMS) from $ 863

The cost of the trip including flight from Amsterdam EUR 1098

This sounds very interesting. I am not sure about my schedule at this time. I would like to hear how this evolves-please keep me informed. Thanks:)

Sounds good Laurens- though I'm already down for a Red Sea Liveaboard trip in early April (my first diving outside Ireland) but I don't have dates and things change so I'd like to be kept in the loop...

'lo

I'm very interested on going on a trip with people from ScubaBoard, however i am unsure of a couple of things:

1. I'm quite young (14) and i'd go with my father. Would my age pose an issue?

2. Me and my Father are very young divers with 4 open water dives (fresh out from the course). Is there a recommended minimum experience/training level?

Thanks.

Cobra8472:
'lo

I'm very interested on going on a trip with people from ScubaBoard, however i am unsure of a couple of things:

1. I'm quite young (14) and i'd go with my father. Would my age pose an issue?

2. Me and my Father are very young divers with 4 open water dives (fresh out from the course). Is there a recommended minimum experience/training level?

Thanks.
Hi Cobra,

I don't think age would be a problem. On my last liveaboard trip we had a German family with their 14yo daughter.

I'd recommend Advanced Open Water for this trip.
You want to be able to do deep dives on this trip, it is not required. But it will give you much more value for money.

From the Emperor Divers website: "Note: a minimum of 40 logged dives requested."

Laurens

El Orans:
Hi Cobra,

I don't think age would be a problem. On my last liveaboard trip we had a German family with their 14yo daughter.

I'd recommend Advanced Open Water for this trip.
You want to be able to do deep dives on this trip, it is not required. But it will give you much more value for money.

From the Emperor Divers website: "Note: a minimum of 40 logged dives requested."

Laurens

Thank you very much for your Reply.

I don't think i'll be too bummed out if we miss out on some of the dives, me and my father were already tired when we had done 2 dives during the day. I'll check into it though.

I'll probably go somewhere in December / January area for diving aswell, so 40 dives shouldn't be a problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom