SB-ers in PG Mar 17-19 - I wanna come!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Holy cow. Is this DOR3 then?
you could say DORs 3, 4 and 5 combine! It will be the biggest SB gathering in Asia! Imagine a gathering of "DIR" divers, sweetums divers, SMB divers, SML divers, Tanduay Divers, piggyback divers, broke(n)back divers; what else can you ask for. The only diver missing is a commie diver. Oops Love diver too.

clgsamson:
you could say DORs 3, 4 and 5 combine! It will be the biggest SB gathering in Asia! Imagine a gathering of "DIR" divers, sweetums divers, SMB divers, SML divers, Tanduay Divers, piggyback divers, broke(n)back divers; what else can you ask for. The only diver missing is a commie diver. Oops Love diver too.
and Yap diver...or am i Love diver!?!?!

Ok, here's the dealio on who's included with Starfish Inn:

* It's Van, Ish, Iris, Chip, Zeeman, and Raina.
* P2000/night/room.

This is what the room looks like:
01_Starfish_Inn.JPG

02_Starfish_Inn.JPG

03_Starfish_Inn.JPG

As you can see, as of now we are on the floor Zeeman. :) BUT, tomorrow Iris is going to do the following:

* Look around for closer resorts. But to be honest guys, the beach in big la laguna is nice and the trek isn't so bad (10 mins to small la laguna).

If no there are no closer resort availabilities, she will call starfish inn and:
* Ask for another room for Larry, Zeeman, Pakman, and me.
* Ask to give a down payment so the rooms are ours. Right now they can screw us over and give the room to international divers (this is what they told Iris), so Iris will try get them to commit.

btw, there are also smaller rooms with only one bed if any of you want to opt for that (but not sure on their availability).

Pak, you are coming. No way are you missing out on this occasion!!!

:banghead: CHIP TURN DOWN THAT FRIGGIN LARGE BRIGHT RED FONT!!!

No, I can't commit yet (flights are available though... :wink: )... it still a long shot as my business trip keeps getting pushed around.

edit: and who the heck are those people in the room??? oh and nice floors... :)

pakman:
:banghead: CHIP TURN DOWN THAT FRIGGIN LARGE BRIGHT RED FONT!!!

No, I can't commit yet (flights are available though... :wink: )... it still a long shot as my business trip keeps getting pushed around.

edit: and who the heck are those people in the room??? oh and nice floors... :)
hehe, sorry pak. The one in the middle are fellow grad students. We were supervising an undergrad course (exercise was to map out big la laguna beach) on a field trip.

Let us know if you can make it. I'm getting pumped for it!

So is the 2000/night for a room with 2 beds?? Maybe us 3 girls could share...... I could do 1000/night (or less) but no more me thinks.....or maybe I could go for the smaller room. Do you know how much those are?

I'm not too picky about where I stay......so count me in if someones up for sharing.

This sucks, I'm totally in the wrong time zone here! While I'm sleeping you guys are chatting away....

raina79:
So is the 2000/night for a room with 2 beds?? Maybe us 3 girls could share...... I could do 1000/night (or less) but no more me thinks.....or maybe I could go for the smaller room. Do you know how much those are?

I'm not too picky about where I stay......so count me in if someones up for sharing.

This sucks, I'm totally in the wrong time zone here! While I'm sleeping you guys are chatting away....
raina, P2000/night/room so that's P500/night/person for the room. (Vanessa, Ish, Iris, and if you want in, the extra slot on the bed is yours).

Tomorrow Iris is gonna call if they have another room for Zeeman, me, larry, and hopefully pak (they can ask Iris to ask for a small room if they want).

If they don't have an extra room, I'll get searching for the guys. At worse, I'm just gonna show up. At even worse, I'm just gonna sleep on the beach while my stuff stays in the girl's room. :)

Back
Top Bottom