Sb dinner Friday April 13th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namchief

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone interested in a SB dinner on Friday April 13th? For those that are arriving later would be able to do another before the 19th.

Just gonna miss it, commin' in on the 20th :(

I would like to be able to make it . Would you consider tres gatitos? The guy is way cool and he has room for a group in an outoor setting but has a cover if it rains. Let us know. However, a limited menu. Salbutes, Panuchos,sopas, pork or chicken tortas, and fruit drinks. I think he told me I could bring booze if I wanted.Your talkin 8 to 10 USD for a belly bustin meal in a nice place with clean banos and close to town.

I and my partner are going to be there during that time frame and would love to join other SBers for dinner.

Mike...

How about Sonora Grill or Especias or La Mission on Av. 30 between Calle 2 and Calle 4
And it doesnt have to be on the 13th. I will be there April 12 leaving the 19th

on Ave 30 is great for a group. There was a SB dinner there two Easters ago.

As you know my wife and I are there April 11th thru April 22nd. We would like to join a group for dinner on Friday the 13th. Where doesn't matter a lot to us.

kentmorrdave:
on Ave 30 is great for a group. There was a SB dinner there two Easters ago.

You in Kentmorrdave? April 13th La Parilla Mission on 30th 6pm? is 6 pm good for everyone?

Y'all are gonna get to meet my Mom! I'm so excited...she hasn't been here since 2004 (because I always go THERE) and we just confirmed her flight! I haven't been this excited about anything since wel....I don't know...haha!

She's only got 5 lunches and 4 dinners on the island, and my picks for her in no particular order are:
Le Chef
Especias
Guidos
La Cocay
Sonora Grill
La Mission (on 30th)
El Pique
Manati
Chi
Camilos

I'm one over...but we'll have to figure it out :)

Back
Top Bottom