SB Board Member James Ringold has passed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So sad to hear this. RIP James and my condolences to his loved ones.

I have started a condolences thread. Damn this sucks.

Last edited:
SB Board family member James Ringold (@jringold) has passed away diving on the Spiegel Grove.

Condolences to all who knew him, to all of us here at SB, to his family and his non-scuba friends.

I had been doing research on a potential Florida trip and was watching his posting. I am truly sorry and send my most sincere condolences to all that knew and loved him. Praying for healing and comfort.

May the grace of God be upon his family. Always seems strange when I learn someone I knew, if only a very little and briefly, passes. Like there's a 'hole in the air' where they used to be. I guess it's a way of perceiving something of the loss.

Richard.

How sad! This particular dive seems to take a lot of lives? RIP.

Very sad--condolences to the family and friends.

Rainbow Reef is a good solid operation...... It is sad that it ended in a tragedy.
Agree,,,,it is very difficult and hard on the crew. Not easy for anyone on the boat that day.
Been there, done that..a few times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom