Saying Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dolphina

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I just signed up for the forum and thought I would say hello. I have been diving for a while now and am always looking for new places to meet other divers. This place looks pretty cool and I can already see there is a ton of information to be had.

The Dolphin

Welcome from the UK. If you cant be in the water then this is the place to be. Where are you from?

Welcome to the board from Melbourne. FL. Enjoy.

Hi Dolphina,

Welcome to the board from Fort Worth, Texas. I may be a Brooklynite by birth, but I've been a Texan for 22 years by the grace of God.

I got my open water certification last June and dive Texas lakes, fresh water springs and have dived at Key Largo, Florida, on my way to Grand Cayman very soon.

Let us know where your from, where you like to dive and what your level of certification is.

Happy diving,

Laura

Howdy from Denton, Texas (north of Laura's town). This is a good place to be to learn and have fun.

Where are you at? What type of diving do you like?

--TexasMike

Laura S,...let me know if you want to be kept informed of activities for our little band of Swamp Divers (nick name for myself, Corsair (Decatur), Tom Vyles, (The Colony), Texass, (Gr. Prarie), and a few others). We are trying to get to PK tomorrow if you'd like to join us.

Hi Mike,

Yes, I would like to know about your activities. I'm on my out right now to Hillsboro, got a broke down vehicle to fix or haul back up here, so don't think we'll be able to make it to PK tomorrow. Thanks for the invite though. You can e-mail me about future events.

Thanks again,

Laura

Hello Dolphina, a big welcome to ya from Sunny San Diego, welcome to the Scubasource family!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Laura...no problemo...you're on the list.

If you need assistance getting the broke down car back on the road, let me know...I'm part owner of an auto salvage yard.

Howdy from Garland Texas!

Welcome to the board. Great place to be when drying off.

Jimbo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom