Save the date - couple of clean ups for Madison and Cannonball

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NACD

Reaction score
Mark your calendar for Saturday, March 17, 2012. For the second year, the NACD is joining forces with the NFSA to help clean Madison Blue Springs State Park. Last year, many of you were instrumental in helping to build tank benches, remove debris, paint the changing/rest rooms, fill potholes, clean steps, and complete other chores. We are finalizing a list of things to do this year with park management but it will be similar to last year and also much needed. Kelly Jessop and I will post the final information soon but count on a 1/2 day of work followed by lunch and then some diving if you wish.

If you can help or have questions, shoot me a pm or email me at the address below. Also, you can send Kelly a pm.

Also, Doug Rorex will be hosting the annual clean up of Cannonball Cave on Saturday, July 7, 2012 - more information to come.

In advance, Kelly, Doug, and I thank you for your contributions.

Sandy Robinson
pr@safecavediving.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom