Saturday's (1/3) Maui dive photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
:bawling: Still raining which = heavy runoff = murky water = man in the gray suit lurking about.
Another archive photo of a Blue Spotted Urchin at 76 feet. The dark center is not it's eye :cyborg:. It's a different body part for another function :flush:

010304.jpg

M (A/S/M) Mode, F6.3 Macro, 1/100, Internal flash

Not quite as much as alcina's pic but this one has that 'flowery' look to it, too. I wish we could see the center of our long spinned urchins...

I enjoy these photos from your archives. Whatever it takes to keep you and the men in the grey suits in seperate corners.

...............I was sorry to hear about your "poor" weather until I looked out and saw our 6" of snow on the ground. :biggrinje

Sounds like you are being wise about the men in the gray suits. Those in the striped suits can be pretty disagreeable at times and may expect you to stay for dinner.

Look forward to your next post.

Aloha

SterlingDiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom