Saturday Feb 28.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went to Porteau this morning around 8:30 am for my wreck and PPB dives for AOW. We ended up changing to Whyteclff cause of all the wind and waves. It did not look pretty at all. Not to mention how cold it was out there. Seeing ice and snow just made us feel that much colder :p

Looks like a good place to dive, if the conditions allow it.

Went to a park before Whytecliff to skip the hoards around noon, no deeper then 40 feet which made for a nice long dive, viz was around 20 feet horizontal, water temp wasn't to bad for the good old wetsuit

do you mean copper cove?, to the right on the road down from the highway to WC.

And I agree Mike, you do need your beauty sleep :D

He makes it to easy doesn't he?

We dove Porteau around 10 A.M. Huge waves and poor vis. When the wind is coming down the sound like that Copper Cove is not for the faint of heart.

DaleC, it was before the turn off to Whytecliff on the highway, it was a small park and sheltered from most of the weather, for some reason i can't seem to find the name of it

He makes it to easy doesn't he?

Well, at least when I woke up I looked beautiful. Where's my mirror so I can see myself?

I would of liked to of come but I had some errands to run in the morning and did not hit the water till about 2PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom