Saturday Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for some late morning Carmel diving? Late because im looking forward to the swell dying out. As far as where there is a protected cove just south of butterfly that I head should be good.

Anyone up for it?

Hows the vis out there today? Heard that Monterey had better vis than Carmel from one source.

Hows the vis out there today? Heard that Monterey had better vis than Carmel from one source.

The Vis at break water was surprisingly good today, I think it was about 5-10, however later in the day around 4ish it cleared up even more as the tide came in. I think it was about 15-20 feet by the end of the day. we had a great dive along the wall.

We had 30' or so of viz at Pt. Lobos, diving in the 50'-70' depth range. It was a beautiful day, over-all.

as far as Sunday is concerned. I'm thinking we could meet at Monastary at say 7:30 and survey things. If it doesnt look good we can go elsewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom