Saturday Dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:amazed: Perhaps it is time to try out enclosing effluents rather than discharging them. If they were good enough for the psycho-fatal-attraction lady astronaut they could be good enough for you. You can get effluent enclosures in a store that's in between Langley Diving and the Dollar store.

Ahhh.... I have since considered that option. Not either or but rather both. A primary routing system and a secondary containment contingency.

Ah... you forgot to open the valve!

I wish. It would appear a kink developed (post enclosure) and in my attempts to remote manually unkink it I inadvertently activated the quick connect mechanism. This resulted in a condition known scientifically as "soggy socks".

Overboard discharge malfunction resulting in an effluent breach in my environmental containment system.

Have fun guys!

Geez, give him a bit of heat for peeing in public, and look what happens next. :)

Poor Dale :shakehead:

Eric said that if can't get tanks filled today, he may not be able to make it by 9:30 am. It'll probably end up being more like 10am for him. I'll still show up at 9:30am.

I caught him doing the same thing on the Sea Dragon.

That was pretty funny. I'm glad the skipper was preoccupied with staying afloat and not with what was happening down below (if you know what I mean) :eyebrow:

...and yes, the cut on my head has healed quite nicely thank you. That Hunter sure knows how to throw a party.

Geez, give him a bit of heat for peeing in public, and look what happens next. :)

I'll jump on his side, as I'm a repeat offender when it comes to watering plants beachside...

next time they get on your case, just turn around and give them the "cock-a-chopter"

works for me... :wink:

Skookumchuck,

These are the cloud sponges I was telling you about on Saturday. This one was at 120'. You can see the album for this Furry Creek Dive - Apr 09 here.

2974_89186816340_733631340_2944422_7791601_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom