Saturday Dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for someone to buddy up with on Saturday, maybe at Furry Creek?
Anyone going out?

Hunter and I might be available for one dive. We have to be back home early afternoon. You're probably planning on doing one dive anyhow, right?

I'll sign up for a Sat furry creek dive. There maybe one or two more guys coming with me.

One dive is good for me Todd.
Call it Furry Creek at 9:30 Slamfire?

9:30 Sounds good.I can do two dives or one long one. I'll be either in my yellow Toyota FJ Cruiser or in Eric's green Ford Windstar.

Uh-oh.... what happened?:shocked2:

Overboard discharge malfunction resulting in an effluent breach in my environmental containment system.

Have fun guys!

Overboard discharge malfunction resulting in an effluent breach in my environmental containment system.
:amazed: Perhaps it is time to try out enclosing effluents rather than discharging them. If they were good enough for the psycho-fatal-attraction lady astronaut they could be good enough for you. You can get effluent enclosures in a store that's in between Langley Diving and the Dollar store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom