SAT-CZM: $86 base fare, $196 all-in on DL/NW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cal776

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DL and NW have filed an $86 round-trip base fare in the San Antonio to Cozumel market. $196.76 all-in for the itinerary I chose. Since the fare is exactly half of AA, CO, and US's fare, perhaps it was intended to be a one-way and was misfiled as a round-trip. Whatever the case, I don't think this will last long so book quickly if interested.

The fare class is T on DL and K on NW. Two-day minimum stay. Good through the end of schedule (end of May 2010). Pretty decent inventory around many weekends, holiday weekends excepted. Do a flexible weekend search or flexible dates search on nwa.com or delta.com to find the fare.

I appreciate the Initials/abbreviations, but this isn't really top secret is it?
A link to the main reservation site would be helpful.

A big Thank You for posting, b/c this sounds like a great deal!:D

Since the people voted that I can buy Beer & Wine in the City of Paris I may never need to leave town the rest of my life. It is a curious thing to know that I can fly to Mexico Round Trip cheaper then I can drive to just about any big city in the State of Texas.

That does it...I'm going to buy a Airplane !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom