Sat 8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

safyrewulfie

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Im planning on diving at Alhambra Sat am if the weather is nice. Cub and I will be there
around 9ish if anyone wants to join in.

Unforn the weather isnt gonna play nice so I dont think it will be any good. Showing 50% chance of rain with sw winds at 12mph and with all the storms today its gonna be crappy viz.

My pleasure. I can do some days during the week since the cub is in school. I just know the viz will suck tomo.

It wouldn't have worked out anyways :(. I got a call about 2am from a hospital in West Palm Beach, saying that my brother had been airlifted there from a bad car accident. Needless to say I spent my day over there. Thank God he is alright. Tons of fractures and stitches on his face/head, but we were able to take him home this evening. Some lady was speeding and ran a red light, and t-boned him with her nice big SUV.

I am free Tuesday and Thursday mornings, but I gotta be back up in Bradenton by 1pm each day for class.

Tues wont work but we can do a thurs am dive if u want. One tank should be enuff. I have to go see my folks wed so unless something comes up thurs I should be free. Thats a long drive for u tho just to dive for 2 hrs lol. Im glad he is ok.

Yup i had plan on going in the am probably be there around 8-830
I want to test out my new skin lol. And a project I m designing
so I need to go teeth hunting to test it.

Cool. I am going to have to rent a tank, like I said. I don't think Florida West opens until 9, but I am going to see if I can't get my hands on one earlier than that.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom