Sardine run 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More news - ignore the error bit, tested the link and it works Ok.

News24 - Error

Well.... Back from Africa, very limited action with regards to the run from East London (I guess you just have to be lucky! - or living in East London with a fast boat, Microlight spotter friend and the opportunity to drop everything and dive, which does sound good actually, helps). Would you believe it, we leave East London - travel to Aliwal Shoal and the day we don't dive with Mark Addison is the day the bait balls turn up for Mark in great numbers. Still, I am sure there will be a day when the bait balls are threre for me too - just not yet!. I did have plenty of shark activity which for me was the whole reason for the trip. "Hi" to those that I met on the journey and It was great diving with you.
Phil

Hey Steve ' I can hold my breath longer than a fish' - how goes it my long lost dive buddy? Check out my short video clips on 'You Tube' search for "The sharks church" on You tube - my name on there is MrSHARKDIVER and drop me a message on there too (It will mean creting an account but its free and there is some good stuff on there from Dan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom