Sarangani Bay 5,000 Artificial Reef Dome Project!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You so funny! Rook at me raffing!!! :rofl3:.......again.

excellent! so many birds with 1 stone (no pun intended)

now while you're at it... don't forget to show very clear and explicit instructions for the preparation of COT adobo and COT ginataan... don't forget the very clear references to increased virility and masculinity... throw in something about there being more male children being born too :wink:

Jag

good thing i didnt bother with post graduate studies in communication.

Today, A Hong Kong Film Crew has arrived to make a documentary about the Reef Domes, they will be here for 2 weeks, It should be fun going around and seeing all the domes again and seeing their new growth! I hope that the Philippines does a similar thing in the future!

The film crew have just left, I did not now how much work there was just to make a short documentary, I an pleased that its finished now and I must wait for the finished product later in the year!

Chris, was the crew affiliated with any of the local HK TV channels or just an independent film crew? Hope they end up showing the finished product out here on one of the local TV channels.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom