Santorini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good stuff. I will be there next month and looking forward to getting wet!

Santorini was fab - I dived with Navys Waterworld (based in Kamari) and Aegean Divers, near Pyrgos.

First write-up done: Santorini: Navys Waterworld | British Diver

Will share words and pics from the second when I get turned around.

To summarise: don't go looking for marine life, but if you like spectacular geology/walls/caverns, and gin-clear water (30+m and 30 degrees C!) Santorini is well worth a visit :)

30c? Now you got my attention! I like warm water. Was wondering what to pack as far as neoprene as weight is a big factor

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Here's the second write-up - Aegean Divers Santorini: Aegean Divers | British Diver

Jenny - yup was 30 degrees C near the surface, may have dipped down to about 27 at 20-25m :wink: I wore a 5mm suit but then I have no bioprene to speak of, could have got away with a 3mm shortie I reckon..
Your review is very nice. I think that is the dive op I was looking at using. Couple questions. DIN or yoke? My reg is yoke.

We were in Santorinin this summer, I think this is a picture of them returning from a dive

Attachments

• DSC05254.jpg
    DSC05254.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 156
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom