Santi with Smart Seals: Which gloves (wet, dry, with/without system)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel-g

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I dive a currently dive a Santi Emotion+ with Smart Seals. In summer, I use wet gloves, in winter the Nordic Blue-Drygloves (those have their own latex seals that go over the drysuits seals), but I think a system is still more convenient and warmer.

Santi originally announced to add their own dryglove system for the Smart Seals to their product lineup, but that didn't happen.

There is one guy who is apparently using Kubis (Dry glove system for Santi smart seals), but I'm interested what you're doing.

Please post a comment which gloves/system you're diving with your Santi Smart Seals and if it works well. Thanks!

I use santi dry gloves with seals. Wear wrist warmer and liners under dry suit seal then easily pull the glove over and seal against the seal.. Very low profile, keeps me warm and works well

I have received an answer from Santi on the topic. They will launch a dry glove system at Baltictech (November 25th) that works with the Smart Seals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom