Santi v. Waterproof but with a plot twist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mean I dive 5-6 days a week as a working instructor in it, and am extremely fit doing calisthenics, stretching, and yoga several times a week so I doubt others are able to change body position to vent more efficiently than I am, maybe for bigger people venting is easier in this suit. I also worked at a shop where 5 other dive pros have the d7x nylotech and every single one of them has the same problem with venting gas. I think what you will get in this thread is a lot of people who don't want to admit their $4000 drysuit is improperly designed.
Maybe I had better torture myself and read the 237 pages of the Seaskin thread after all!

I mean I dive 5-6 days a week as a working instructor in it, and am extremely fit doing calisthenics, stretching, and yoga several times a week so I doubt others are able to change body position to vent more efficiently than I am, maybe for bigger people venting is easier in this suit. I also worked at a shop where 5 other dive pros have the d7x nylotech and every single one of them has the same problem with venting gas. I think what you will get in this thread is a lot of people who don't want to admit their $4000 drysuit is improperly designed.

If I could do it over I would 1000% have gotten a Seaskin. You don’t need to read a million pages on them, just go through the customization options and see someone who has one in person. I see people every weekend with them and just think what an amazing fit, amazing customization, awesome design, and for only 1500 bucks with all options it is unbeatable.

Back
Top Bottom