For Sale Santi Flex 2.0 Heated Undersuit, Men's Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisMBC

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Santi Flex 2.0, men's medium, brand-new with literally one dive on it. Turns out it doesn't quite fit me, so my loss can be your $200 discount.

Selling for $600 + shipping. Located in Victoria, BC, but can ship to the US/am coming down to the US in the next few weeks, so can probably work something out.

Santi Flex 2.0, men's medium, brand-new with literally one dive on it. Turns out it doesn't quite fit me, so my loss can be your $200 discount.

Selling for $600 + shipping. Located in Victoria, BC, but can ship to the US/am coming down to the US in the next few weeks, so can probably work something out.
I am in the same situation with a BZ400 heated (ML) and if interested, maybe we could work something out. I live in Canada also.

I am in the same situation with a BZ400 heated (ML) and if interested, maybe we could work something out. I live in Canada also.
Yours is too big, or too small?

Bump again - very open to offers, try me...

To make it more tastey for someone, the current price has risen on new suits. $865 new.

I would have jumped on this if it were my size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom