For Sale Santi E-Motion Drysuit. Size XL $1300 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericlang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Santi E-Motion Drysuit

Description: Color-black/black. Size XL, Santi Flexsole boots XXL (fits US Men’s size 10-11), Halcyon balanced P-Valve with new unused hose (replaced before listing for sale), Si-Tech quick replace Neck and Arm Seals (New Version with oval rings on arms-user replaceable with no gluing), silicone seals in both neck and arms- system can also accommodate standard latex seals. Suit was used in about 35 dives in an aquarium and fresh water quarry. Pressure tested by “Diveseekers” in New Jersey before listing for sale.

Includes:
Drysuit as described, STAY DRY travel bag – water-repellent, medium pressure drysuit hose (new, never used), Si-Tech tool for inserting seals, rinse bottle for P-valve (new never used).

Asking: $1300 OBO with US shipping included. (New suit was $3100, purchased new in April, 2015)

From SANTI:
fabric Ripstop Nylon/Butylene 235 g/m2,
telescopic torso
front TI zip (plastic) covered by an additional zip-fastened flap:
crotch pad reinforcement,
high-profile Apeks valve and inlet valve with “inflator” ending,
2 utilities pockets with elastic bungee loops,
the right pocket has a zip-fastened flap with a small pocket for double ender clip,
Kevlar® knee pads,
suspenders, Neoprene collar

More Pictures Available if Requested

Last edited:
Is the neck the Si Tech Neck Tite, or the Si Tech Quick Neck?

Have the seals been trimmed at all?

What are you basic dimensions (including weight) and how does the suit fit you?

IMG_0661.JPG
IMG_0667.JPG
IMG_0661.JPG
IMG_0662.JPG
IMG_0662.JPG
View attachment 406112 View attachment 406111 View attachment 406111 View attachment 406111 View attachment 406111 View attachment 406107
IMG_0661.JPG
IMG_0662.JPG
View attachment 406106
IMG_0669.JPG
View attachment 406111 View attachment 406111
IMG_0676.JPG

Hi, the hands are Silicone and have not been trimmed. The neck is silicone and I did trim 2 rings, but I could switch the neck seal with an untrimmed seal from a new suit. I am 5' 11'' and about 195 lbs. My Neck is 17 inches. There is room in the suit a few more inches in height if needed and certainly plenty of room for a heavier person. The E motion is very flexible for a trilam suit. I think it is called the Si Tech Quick Neck (you can replace a seal in about 15-20 minutes with a tool that I will send). Sort of like replacing a the spline on a screen.)

Attachments

• IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 135
I donated it to the aquarium dive team. I can probably get it back if you are seriously interested. It has not been used since the donation as we don't need dry suits in the summer. Pls let me know

I donated it to the aquarium dive team. I can probably get it back if you are seriously interested. It has not been used since the donation as we don't need dry suits in the summer. Pls let me know
yes I am I would like to try it on in person however. I am currently in BC but will be in Ontario later this month perhaps I can arrange a trip to try it.

lookinng closer its the + edition im looking for. thanks for your time.

Hi Jesse
I donated it to an aquarium after not seeing any interest. I can probably get it back if you are really serious about buying it but otherwise would leave it with them. Let me know, thanks
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom