Santa is a Stroke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cancun mark:
I think this thread is moot

LMAO!!!! The picture of that kid crying kills me everytime!!

Ken, Nice Santa Shot. He's a total Di#%$k He always vibes everyone and kicks up silt. It's always "I'm Santa this" or "I fly a sleigh that" He's always quick to flex or offer to show his "long hose". Disturbing.

It seems that there is just NO RESPECT for the man that's bringing me a new 40 cf deco bottle this year. I'm glad santa thinks I've been good. REMEMBER santa is watching!!!!!!!

novadiver:
It seems that there is just NO RESPECT for the man that's bringing me a new 40 cf deco bottle this year. I'm glad santa thinks I've been good. REMEMBER santa is watching!!!!!!!
Its probably a Catalina 40

JeffG:
Actually...It isn't

And you know this from ? reading post on the internet ? Swimming with one ? please tell me ?

Properly stowed , the cat rides better than the lux.

novadiver:
And you know this from ? reading post on the internet ? Swimming with one ? please tell me ?
Why does that matter? Does it magically change the tanks charactistics?

novadiver:
Properly stowed , the cat rides better than the lux.
And you know this from ? reading post on the internet ? Swimming with one ? please don't tell me...I don't care

JeffG:
Why does that matter? Does it magically change the tanks charactistics?

And you know this from ? reading post on the internet ? Swimming with one ? please don't tell me...I don't care

JeffG ????? Oh , now I remember. Have a nice day.

CALI68:
LMAO!!!! The picture of that kid crying kills me everytime!!
After my last post of Santas _Gravestone, I had second thoughts and decided I had better explain myself..

El Orans, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom