Sandals Resorts and other All inclusives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Donn, it is indeed Anthony!!! If I wasn't so secure in my marriage I would worry about just how much my wife loves that man. He really took her by the hand from day one and has since helped her become the very competent and relaxed diver she is today. We both think so highly of him as a person and an instructor.

We will absolutely pass along your greetings.

DiverDebbie...you're welcome!!! We love Negril!! I've stayed at Mo'Bay, Ocho Rios twice, but there's no where more magical than Negril!! Here are a few pix of my last dive of the week this past July.

Attachments

• 01070001.jpg
    01070001.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 01070010.jpg
    01070010.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 01070024.jpg
    01070024.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 61
I went to the Regency in St. Lucia Sandals resort and dove five times. It was a good time. It was our first time diving in the ocean, but our second trip with Sandals. The amenities and resorts they have are great. The diving was good. There seems to be a lot of overfishing, we didnt see a lot of fish. The ride to the dock takes 15-20 minutes and the dive spots are 20-40 minutes boat ride from the dock.

I spent my honeymoon at the Grande at St. Lucia last year and we went on about 5 dives. Each one was memorable and spectacular. We're heading to the Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica next Friday and can't wait. I have nothing but good things to say about the Sandals chain.

PS - if anyone has any specific sites or comments about diving at the Whitehouse I'd love to hear them via PM or here!

I spent my honeymoon at the Grande at St. Lucia last year and we went on about 5 dives. Each one was memorable and spectacular. We're heading to the Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica next Friday and can't wait. I have nothing but good things to say about the Sandals chain.

PS - if anyone has any specific sites or comments about diving at the Whitehouse I'd love to hear them via PM or here!

My very first dive was at Sandals Whitehouse. I remember one DM there named Richard, a young Eddie Murphy look alike.

I can say that the resort is fabulous, Sandals' best, it was built from scratch with their specifications.

The only thing is that the reef is not the best there is, been damaged by hurricanes and overfishing sometimes with dynamite.

The crew is very friendly and the resort is in an out of the way section of the island.

I wish you the best of time there.

I went to the Regency in St. Lucia Sandals resort and dove five times. It was a good time. It was our first time diving in the ocean, but our second trip with Sandals. The amenities and resorts they have are great. The diving was good. There seems to be a lot of overfishing, we didnt see a lot of fish. The ride to the dock takes 15-20 minutes and the dive spots are 20-40 minutes boat ride from the dock.

I honeymooned at Regency in Aug '06 and thought the dives were fantastic! Uby was the DM and takes very good care of you! I wrote a letter when I got back on how professional he was and sent it to the resort! We did a wreck dive and three reef dives which were all great dives! I reccomend St. Lucia! I would agree with the overfishing, but still thought the dive was great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom