Sand Tiger Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that normal viz out there?

Those are really great pictures! Every year I hear how great it is out there...and every year I say Im going to get out there...maybe next year!

Thank you for the nice comments.

@HIGHwing: No.

@Scotttyd: Fuji S2Pro DSLR in a Subal FS2 housing, Nikon 12-24mm lens at 12mm, two Nikon SB-105 strobes.

@ShakaZulu: This was my first and only time there so I don't know for sure but I am told it was pretty normal viz, 40-60 ft. for the two wrecks I was on (Spar and Schurz). I was with Discovery Diving in Beaufort NC, they run a great operation.

Amazing

Great shots. Sand tigers are like puppy dogs. They have them in the tank at Epcot. I truly doubt Disney would chance any mishaps with divers in the tank while hundreds of people are watching while eating their lunch.:rofl3:

How cold is that water? Great shots, you have a nice set up as well.

Really? That cold? I've been there in August and the temps were in the low 80's.

Back
Top Bottom