Sand Harbor, Tahoe. directions ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
I did a nice dive at Sand Harbor, Lake Tahoe, the last Sunday. Since it was the first time that I dive this place, I went random direction from the beach (diver’s cove). I am very bad with orientation and so, I would like to get your help to figure out what was the way I went. I know it sounds stupid, but I was diving with the rebreather, just hanging out everywhere, and “by hazard” I found my way back.
For those that know the place, can you please confirm to me that this draft corresponds to the reality?
The next time, I would like to go back directly on the vertical cliff that I saw the last time. I remember this huge tree with the root at maybe 45ft or a little more and the top of the tree was deeper, maybe 90ft. Is the small nice wall on the north of that tree ?
If you guys have a trick to find the tree and the wall, thanks to share it with me, I will appreciate a lot.
Thanks for your help,
Mickael

Back
Top Bottom