Sand Dollar vs. Buddy Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbb97fxdwg

Reaction score
Hey Fellow Sb's,
Getting ready to book another Bonaire Trip. We have stayed at Buddy Dive and were very pleased but in the interest of variety thinking about staying at Sand Dollar. Any thoughts, pluses, minuses would be greatly appreciated.

MBB

mbb97fxdwg:
Hey Fellow Sb's,
Getting ready to book another Bonaire Trip. We have stayed at Buddy Dive and were very pleased but in the interest of variety thinking about staying at Sand Dollar. Any thoughts, pluses, minuses would be greatly appreciated.

MBB

I've always stayed at the Sand Dollar, so can't compare. In fact I'm sitting on the balcony of a condo there right now. The condos are spacious and well suppied and the staff is great.

The position of the Sand Dollar buildings are perfect with regard to cross ventilation. The breeze flows in the east side windows and out the open sliding-glass doors on the west side. I love it! I don't care much for the effect of AC on my sinuses, etc. while I'm diving so this totally eliminates the need for it. (Edit: The AC is there if you want it.) The size and layout of the condos is very comfortable, the maids keep it clean every day, and the owners always seem to have it nicely decorated (our experience for the past three Aprils in a row).

--Dan

Back
Top Bottom