San Miguel Photos 9/11-9/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

was so much fun! Don't really wanna pay for a 1 day trip any more unless its to somewhere unusual. It was about 300$ for two days and could do up to ten dives insted of 100-130$ for a one day trip, where you only get 3 or 4 dives :)

Yikes, I barely have time to do one day trips anymore! Not counting the hopping around the world part.

Don't really wanna pay for a 1 day trip any more unless its to somewhere unusual. It was about 300$ for two days and could do up to ten dives insted of 100-130$ for a one day trip, where you only get 3 or 4 dives :)

...ahhh the luxury of being young and carefree :cool2:
:D

There's some advantages to being old. I do my 3 dive boat trips and I'm happy to hang up my gear for the day, and happy to sleep in the day after, so single day trips work just fine for me!

...ahhh the luxury of being young and carefree :cool2:

I wish I could get away for multi-day trips, but alas... one day trips are it until the kids grow up a little and we can ship 'em off to the Grandparents. I'll just have to live vicariously through you Erika! :D

Yep one advantage to not having kids, Not saying one day trips are bad just get tired of visiting the same Anacapa over and over lol.

Yikes, I barely have time to do one day trips anymore! Not counting the hopping around the world part.
Yea, well your time is spent hopping around the world diving :p

Yea, well your time is spent hopping around the world diving :p

Yeah well that's just right now. NORMALLY I don't do that! I'm just burning through all my vacation days right now (and money :depressed:)

I rarely have a full day of a weekend free anymore let alone a full weekend =(

It'd have to have been planned way in advance!

Yeah well that's just right now. NORMALLY I don't do that! I'm just burning through all my vacation days right now (and money :depressed:)

I rarely have a full day of a weekend free anymore let alone a full weekend =(

It'd have to have been planned way in advance!

That sucks... I usually don't get full weekends off unless its planed month and half head of time either, So i know how that goes, I knew about this trip i believe 6mo ahead of time.

There must be 6 miscellaneous.... cliff dives? Dock Dives?

Hey Erika, 15 + 34 doesn't equal 55

Hehe i forgot to add the beach dive....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom