Salvodiving 2nd stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been looking at an adjustable 2nd stage for my ScubaPro MK10 1st stage and saw the one on Salvo Diving's website.

Does anyone use this one or seen it. It's only $100.00 and thought that It might be a good replacement to my R190 2nd stage that I currently use.

Jeremy

Ive only heard good about them , havnt tried one yet.

If that is just a relabeled Apeks reg as is suggested by the Apeks service kits he is also selling, then it should be OK and a pretty good buy. Otherwise, rebranded regs may be a service problem.

Soggy is right. Not to say that this is for sure but nothing is worse than an obsolete reg. I guarantee that they are not re-branded Apeks regs (zeagle used to be) although the parts kits for sale may suggest that they use the same parts...

WOW!!!

I also saw this same regulator (2nd stage) on the covici.com <--(something like that) website for the same price.

Jeremy

JKSteger:
WOW!!!

I also saw this same regulator (2nd stage) on the covici.com <--(something like that) website for the same price.

Jeremy

Looks like the same reg sold by several people.. If its the one I am thinking about its made in Taiwan, is very cheap to import, but well made..

Soggy:
I'd be concerned about future availability since he just pled guilty to criminal theft > $100k....

Who pled quilty? Salvo/Miller?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom