Salvo Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
I just noticed that "Salvo Diving" no longer sells Apeks regs online rather they have started carrying their own "line" that look oddly like the Sea Elite stuff.

What happened? Why the change?

Soggy:
You might get a better answer if you ask Barry Miller (the owner) why he changed manufacturers rather than us yum yums.
Yeah, and don't worry about Barry not taking time with you one the phone. To be safe, give him a one hour time limit per question.:05:

I had a chance to look at those regs a few weeks ago. Looked pretty nice. One member here got one of his Argon regs. Wonder if he'll comment.

I don't know if this is true but they sure look like Sea Elite or Parkway (Atlas and Stealth) models from a couple years ago...Just an observation. Maybe they have the same OEM manufacturer?

PerroneFord:
I had a chance to look at those regs a few weeks ago. Looked pretty nice. One member here got one of his Argon regs. Wonder if he'll comment.

"His" argon regs are actually Agir argon regs (I have sold several myself).

I know he's rebranding. I don't have a problem with that at all. As long as the price is fair, and there is a warranty, I'm happy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom