SALVO REBEL LED's are here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salvo

Registered
Reaction score
In past threads we have always stated that what we need is an LED with a single light source instead of the array of LED's most commonly used in LED lighting. Well, now there is one that exist that we have combined with our lighting to provide todays technical diver with a LED that can be properly focused. We were so impressed with these LED emitters that we discontinued all our 10 watt HID lighting. Where the 21 Watt LED is impressive, it does not quite have the output of the 21 Watt HID's. The new 21 Watt LED's do have some very nice features like the ability for the diver to select 5 different power outputs. Read more about these new Rebel LED's at Salvo Diving Equipment - Rebel LED Lights

ooh, very nice... will your video reflectors from HID Lights fit on them?

Sorry, but we currently do not have a video solution for the LED's.but we are working on them.

Barry

Very nice indeed. Any chance you'll make the lower wattage LED light with different output level capability?

and dare I ask - do you have the pricing set yet ...? :)

Henrik

Awesome! Couldn't tell from the site, but are these focusable light heads?

Awesome! Couldn't tell from the site, but are these focusable light heads?

No, LEDs do not lend themselves well for making them focusable. Where other LED manufacturers use acrylic reflectors in an array of LEDs, we use a single point light source and developed a proper metalized reflector that produces a very nice 6 degree beam.

Barry

No, LEDs do not lend themselves well for making them focusable. Where other LED manufacturers use acrylic reflectors in an array of LEDs, we use a single point light source and developed a proper metalized reflector that produces a very nice 6 degree beam.

Barry

Good enough for me. I'm very eager to see the new 12w side by side against my friend's 10w Salvo HID.

Are you willing to share what LED you're using in these units?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom