salvo 300 bar manifold vs. halcyon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys they look pretty much the same but salvo manifoild is $150 vs. halcyons $200. whcih should i get?

Spoon:
guys they look pretty much the same but salvo manifoild is $150 vs. halcyons $200. whcih should i get?

Word on the street is that the Salvo manifold is made by Sea Elite. The Sea Elite manifold has a good reputation.

Someone in the know could chime in on this, but I _think_ Sea Elite used to make the Halcyon manifold, but not sure if they still are or not since Halcyon began putting their stamp on it.

wb416:
Here's a good comparison:
Sea Elite vs. Halcyon

Apparently the Sea Elite's are sourced in Asia now, and the Halcyon's are still sourced in Italy.

thanks bro, i guess il go ahead and get the halcyons, im pretty happy with the build and quality. i can snag em for $200 flat.

Spoon:
thanks bro, i guess il go ahead and get the halcyons, im pretty happy with the build and quality. i can snag em for $200 flat.

I have both Sea Elite and Halcyon 300 bar manifolds.

Except the 2 1/2 turns, it is an idnetical manifold. I was told that Salvo manifold comes from the same source. In addition, Sea Elite is much cheaper....

hoosier:
I have both Sea Elite and Halcyon 300 bar manifold.

Except the 2 1/2 turns, it is an idnetical manifold. I was told that Salvo manifold from the same source. In addition, Sea Elite is much cheapter....

dont really care about the # of turns. the sea elites are indeed cheaper but not as easy to source in the Philippines as comapred to the H's. set on the H's

I see....... I think $200 for H manifold is a decent deal when we can get only on the speical sale..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom