Saint Lucia Dive Fest 2019 and my Wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbles McGee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If anyone plans to be in St Lucia for their Dive Festival in September, my Fiancee (who I usually refer to as my Wife here) and I will be doing a symbolic underwater wedding followed by a private legal ceremony on land. Maybe we'll see you around. :)

Check it out here. Dive Festival | Scuba St Lucia | PADI 5 Star Dive Resort

dive 2019 flyer from Ernie.jpg

Congratulations on your marriage- About the time you were born I marred a Red Headed Canadian
( I was so ugly I had to import my wife !)

I sincerely hope your marriage last as long as ours has and you will experience as much happiness

Sam Miller, III
California

Congratulations on your marriage- About the time you were born I marred a Red Headed Canadian
( I was so ugly I had to import my wife !)

I sincerely hope your marriage last as long as ours has and you will experience as much happiness

Sam Miller, III
California

Thank you Sam. We had two ceremonies that day but I think the underwater one got way more attention. She's one hellova catch if I do say so myself. There wasn't a dry eye in the whole place. :wink:

You'll notice my secondary regulator pulled down to my side instead of wearing on my necklace. It was getting in the way of my bow tie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom