Sailor & skin diver looking deeper at scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SailorJoe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A friend booked a dive vacation and said "Hey Joe, you ought to try scuba diving...it's right up your alley."

He was right. I was like a fish in an aquarium for the better part of a week. Speechless at all the critters I saw! I do prefer shallower diving (0 to ~40ft) as that is where the sun shines best to illuminate the colorful fish & reefs.

Very happy to find a strong diving community here! I would like to raise a toast to all the dive masters, rescue divers, tech divers, etc. around the world who put themselves in harms way to help others. :thumb:

Cheers,

Joe

Welcome! It is a like an aquarium, I say that to my self when i see a particularly beautiful sight.
Cheers!! They really don't get the recognition they deserve.

Have fun and dive safe!

Happen to have something to do that with at hand, so: Cheers!

Welcome to diving & Scubaboard! I prefer light-filled diving as well, but it's amazing how many places have such great viz that you can go deeper & still be surrounded by sunlight. Night diving is amazing as well with all of the colors lit up by your flashlight.

Back
Top Bottom