SAILING CUTTING TOOL TAKING OVER THE MARKET

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd take part in a "group buy" to get them to the US if someone wanted to try to put something together (assuming a modest price-point)....

For the price point I would not mind giving that rooster cutter a try... not sure yet if on a yak or diving... just to see.
It however sure still has some market taking over to do. I had no luck finding it.
Has anyone seen it in a US internet store yet (Amazon or...) at a non inflated price, possibly with free shipping... at least with ordering over some amount? I could not even find it at a boating oriented store like West Marine. Not one of their 207 products popping up under "knife" is that one. Ditto with "cutter"...
Ok this thread isn’t about the fact that it’s taking over the market, it’s about the knife and how good it is, so I want to share it with you guys.

It’s also a very new product. It’s very good, if they’re good boating stores they’ll probably stock them in the future.

I looped the rooster line cutter through my left chest d ring and tightened it into place with cycling tube under the d ring. It’s in a good location and poses no entanglement issues. I’ve gone diving with it a few times now and it’s good.

I’ll put up a photo if I remember

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom