Safety protocol in Scuba Diving during pandemic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No not remotely close to being a reporter haha. I was just curious what other divers would do and have done if they have visited dive resort lately.
Almost no activity at all "lately " at any dive resort in Indonesia. No foreigners without a staying permit allowed to enter the country and domestic travel rather complicated and expensive. In future I can see that testing upon arrival and being fully vaccinated will be standard requirements.

No not remotely close to being a reporter haha. I was just curious what other divers would do and have done if they have visited dive resort lately.
In case you don't get the joke - it is very common for reporters who have no clue about scuba diving to refer to "oxygen tanks", and often commented on here.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread was originally posted under Indonesia subforum. However, we have moved it to General Travel, believing that to be a more suitable place for this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom