Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A really late reply, but...

Wow, James, what photos. I am hoping to get to Saba for one day in March during my SXM vacation.

Ritchard

Hey Doc:
I've probably been to Saba 15 times over the years, including day trips over from SXM, as well as full weeks just diving. Yours is about he best, most accurate write up I have ever seen. The only thing think you didn't mention was the restaurant at the Gate House, which, if its still there, is the equal of any in the Caribbean. I didn't realize that Juliana and Franklin were still around. I thought they sold the place and/or retired Nice report DD

Anyone been to Saba recently??? I just put down my deposit for a trip in June. Looking forward to it--and to hearing all about it!

You won't be disappointed, this week on Wed. 5 sharks on Shark Shoals, Thurs. 10-15 sharks feeding on Third Encounter and on Fri. Manta Ray on Shark Shoals.
Enjoy!

You won't be disappointed, this week on Wed. 5 sharks on Shark Shoals, Thurs. 10-15 sharks feeding on Third Encounter and on Fri. Manta Ray on Shark Shoals.
Enjoy!

Liquidvisions,

Do the sharks come out this time of the year or is it all year round?

How would you rate Saba compared to Cozumel and the Turks and Caicos? My husband and I have only been diving in Cozumel and are looking for something different. I love the trip reports and pictures!

Liquidvisions,

Do the sharks come out this time of the year or is it all year round?

Sharks are year round,hardly a day passes where sharks aren't seen on one site or another, especially on the deep pinnacles.

How would you rate Saba compared to Cozumel and the Turks and Caicos? My husband and I have only been diving in Cozumel and are looking for something different. I love the trip reports and pictures!

If your looking for different Saba is it! No beaches, no tourist traps, just great diving and hiking. A very quite friendly island without all the hassles of many destinations.

Check this website there is loads of info about Saba.
Sea Saba Advanced Scuba Dive Center is the premier dive shop in the northeastern caribbean. As a PADI Gold Palm Resort, you are assured of the highest safety and professional standards. Sea Saba offers PADI National Geographic program in addition to

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom