Saba Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just recently returned from a week on Saba, can't say enough about this little gem.
I stayed at Queen's Garden and was treated royaly by Claire and staff and would highly recommend them.
I had the pleasure and I mean pleasure to dive with Saba Deep located in Fort Bay Harbour and in all my years of diving and the many dive trips I have taken I have never had such a great dive guide and boat captain as I had for this trip.
Kelly was amazing at getting the boat on and off a very crowded dock and getting us to some great dive sites, her briefings were interesting and professional and once in the water she was able to find and point out the coolest creatures and despite very rough seas at times always had a smile on her face and was always available to describe what we had seen.
If there was a down side it had to be Mike probably the most miserable and arrogant dive guide I have ever seen and really made some of the less experienced diver's feel vey unwelcome.
All in all a great trip and I look forward to a return trip this fall and again will use the same operators as this trip.

scubaworld2011,
welcome to this board.
i have dove on saba twice.
both times i was staying on a liveaboard.

i've often thought of staying on the island and enjoying her culture.
i've read many trip reports about saba, here on this forum.
i would have a tuff time picking a place to stay.
how did you make the call on where to stay?
what clued you to pick your dive op?

thank you for the report.
regards,

Saba is a wonderful place to visit and to dive. When we went we used Sea Saba and stayed at Juliana's. From what I can tell, you get great service from any of the operators and resorts.

What was the water temperature like? Deliberating wetsuit thickness for an upcoming trip to the area. Thanks!

Last edited:
Saba has the best diving in the Caribbean in my opinion that's why we live here and run a busuiness here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom