Saba - Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Disregard the reference to training dive in previous post. I Must have been referring to an earlier post. Tent Reef is outstanding though and you could easily do 4-5 dives right there about two minutes from the dock

Just back from Saba - my conclusion was that 10 days (8 diving x 3 dives per day) may not have been long enough! I know I was really not ready to leave.

Dived a number of sites multiple times - some as many as 4 times. I had no real problem with that because every dive is truly unique.

Only got over to one East side site - Hole in the Corner - seas were just a little too high most days to go over there.

There are a number of very good "shallow" sites, including Tent Reef, Ladder Labyrinth, Hot Springs, Customs House, Torrens Point, Babylon, Wells Bay and Johns.

Will be going back to Saba soon!

Back
Top Bottom