Saba, St Kitts, St Eustatius, and St Marteen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Jan 29 to Feb 5th, 2011
Saba, St Kitts, St Eastachia, and St Marteen! WOW!!! Four Islands...one liveaboard...PLUS land excursions from the Liveaboard....

And for those interested we have a limited number of spaces on the week before that is geared for dive shop resale starting Jan 22nd to Jan 29th. There will be a discount if doing both weeks space available of course!

This trip will not only have a discount if doing both trips but will have great early booking deals for all cabins including a "Sleep Together" discount for two people willing to share the Queen Only cabin on the boat!!!

Pricing for 2011 for all cabins is $1895 per person before any discounts for early payments, premier member promotions etc.

To see more pics and find out more info just click on the link below: 2011-02: CONFIRMED Saba, St Kitts, St Eastacia & St Marteen Jan 29-Feb 5, 2011 - SingleDivers.com Surface Interval INDEX

I have been on a couple singledivers.com trips and highly recommend them. They are well organized, value priced plus the folks are all very easy to get along with. A few are night hawks, but most are not. 3-4 dives a day generally gets everyone in bed early. Most are in their 30s or 40s, but a few, like me, are older.

For newer divers, they have a "Rent-a-Buddy" option, where for a small fee, you get an experienced buddy for the entire trip. Normally a DM or instructor. This is a great way to work on your skills.

Also single means buddy-less, not unattached. Many are married with spouses who do not dive as I am. Also it's a good way to avoid single suppliment fees if traveling alone. They work hard for compatibility and will make shifts mid-trip if warranted.

I'm headed to Indonesia with them this fall and the price can't be beat. Plus all I have to do it get to the airport. They handle the rest.

Their annual March Bonaire trip is a hoot. They stay at Divi and generally get their own boat and dedicated DMs, so we control the dive sites. Had a great time last March.

Worth looking into.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom