Saba question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The landing is beautiful, but the take off has you clinching your cheeks.

Especially if your seat is directly behind the pilot.

Wow.

Oh, and one more thing...

The diving is GREAT!

Bugs are not a problem at all.

And try to get some dives on the windward side of the island. Most of the time they take you to the other side, but we saw some amazing sights on the windward side.

Shortest commercial runway on earth. Pretty cool! :) No bugs accept some sort of beetle that kept me up all night thru my ambien. Got use to them mid week. Mt Scenery is tough hike, must be avid hiker, wet,muddy, hike straight up and down. But of course, beautiful. There are several beautiful hikes along the cliffs somewhat easier...breathtaking. Ask someone for the phone # of the island naturalist,James somebody. He was guide for our party of 5. Very good! Beautiful, serene, romantic Dutch Island. Nice restaurants and walking. Shearwater Resort, Juliana's Tropics...two fantastic places to stay and eat. Shearwater(luxury/drop dead gorgeous) Juliana's(quant/beautiful/comfortable/uber friendly)you can not go wrong with either. Now, the diving? OMG!! Eel, lobster, shrimp, turtles galore, tarpen...lots of fishysoise's! gorgeous coral....dive site "shark shoals" is the top of a pinnacle at 100ft. OMG!! So full of colored coral, with turtles gliding, you'd think it was choregraphed by Liberace himself!! Wonderful topography..sandy bottoms, rocky swim thrus, wall dives, pinnacles.......:) I love Saba so.....(stay away!) (btw..Sea Saba...wonderful organization)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom