S/Y Juliet Trip Report - 14 - 23 May 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2566712971_921c308ee7.jpg

Let's start this off with me hitting the water :D

2566750043_7c79b3aeef.jpg

This is just a cool pic, it looks so three dimensional......

2566750025_99b4891ffb.jpg

Nesher, Ed, and Markus from Austria on the dive deck

2566750023_791c3e8663.jpg

Aleca, our Marine naturalist (she rocked!!)

2566712969_bc9c629db3.jpg

A cool tuber.....

2566712967_edca8185f0.jpg

Killer friggin' remora, just ask Susie and TAS, he ate part of their hand....

2566712965_c691190b6a.jpg

A nice anemone.

2566624756_d4c672e232.jpg

The group after dinner at Seafire in Atlantis in Nassau: We have from left to right seated:
Ed, Sara, John , and Captain John; Standing myself, Terri (Tasdiver1), Marcus from Austria, and Susie (skuba_girl)

Great Pics Brian! Thanks for jumping in and saying kind words about the trip. I hope to dive with all of you again. I had no expectations going into the trip about all of you guys but I came out of it with some great friends and I am so thankful for that. I miss you guys!!! :(

Sounds like a great trip. I dove on the Juliet in November of 2007 down in the Bahamas and it was great. It was also our first liveaboard and although I thought the diving was just okay, the crew was fantastic! My wife and I are looking at a trip in the fall/winter to Puerto Rico like some of you are.

Sounds like a great trip. I dove on the Juliet in November of 2007 down in the Bahamas and it was great. It was also our first liveaboard and although I thought the diving was just okay, the crew was fantastic! My wife and I are looking at a trip in the fall/winter to Puerto Rico like some of you are.

Capt. John just e-mailed the new itineraries w/the Winter/Spring 09 to the BVI and the Summer/Fall 09 months in Puerto Rico (Mona Passage)

There are open space 31 Jan - 6 Feb 09 for the British Virgin Island itinerary.

I believe the diving on the BVI itinerary will be much better than the Bahamas itinerary. Furthermore, I've never been there.......

So, I decided to dive both itineraries in 2009 since it would be unfair to try and choose.

Deepstops said something to me that I find myself saying all the time. "It's all about the diving:"

.....I dove with JULIET in '04 (Bahamas) my very first liveaboard....and have signed up for my 2nd JULIET trip for 5/9 - 5/14/09 (Puerto Rico/Mona Island) I've never been there so I'm really looking forward to it....already bought airfare!

Karl

Deepstops said something to me that I find myself saying all the time. "It's all about the diving:"

D,

The diving is what brings us all together, whether it's here or on a boat, diving is our glue :wink:

I really hope you get a chance to stop by S FL and sample some of our fine local diving. On the right day (or night), I will put our diving up against anything out there. Have fun down in Cayman in September.

I'm planning for the Mona itinerary in May 2010.

Scubafanatic: Wow! I thought I was an early bird! You've got the airfare already? Man, that's getting ready to dive.

B: You're absolutely right my friend...so true. I'm down your way in May of 2009 for sure......

My wife's birthday is 10 May and she made me promise to take her, our children, and her parents to Ft. Lauderdale. (she never complains when I take off to dive so this is easy)

I understand there is room on the wek of 31 Jan - 6 Feb 09 for BVI, if you're interested.

One more thing.....I just may see you sooner than you expect.....Never know when I might break away for a long weekend; dive a couple of days with you, then head on back home. (or take the DIR Fundamentals class in Florida)

Thanks for the warm regards for our Cayman trip. It's a trip long overdue for us. Hey, I have to cancel the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale.

Back
Top Bottom