Closed S O L D - FARALLON 4,000 psi. SPG

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverYohand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Single SPG with gauge hose protector and 36” hose. Great for travel. $45 out the door to yours, USA shipping included.
Sorry no PayPal. Checks or Western Union only. See my positive Trader History, DM or call/text (414) 943-DIVE to discuss cause we aim to please Thanks & stay wet.

Attachments

• E57AA03A-8153-479F-B6C8-5402F3BCDA62.jpeg
    E57AA03A-8153-479F-B6C8-5402F3BCDA62.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 39
  • 31CA083B-43DF-447A-A7DF-45139A966A49.jpeg
    31CA083B-43DF-447A-A7DF-45139A966A49.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 34
Sorry no PayPal. Checks or Western Union only. Thanks
Hi, how do you get burned using PayPal and not when asking for cheques or WU? Just want to be aware of how that can happens

Hi, how do you get burned using PayPal and not when asking for cheques or WU? Just want to be aware of how that can happens
Burnt by insufficient funds & bad checks, but now know how to handle them. Burnt by trying to help a fellow diver by sending item (b4 receiving $) cause he desperately needs it “now” for his big “trip”. Burnt by the “please hold for me” buddy you never hear back from. Ditto for “checks in the mail” crowd. Not big enuf or worth it for PayPal or separate scuba accounts. WU works. Appreciate your time & inquiry & hope you find 1 of our listings of interest. DiverYohand

Burnt by insufficient funds & bad checks, but now know how to handle them. Burnt by trying to help a fellow diver by sending item (b4 receiving $) cause he desperately needs it “now” for his big “trip”. Burnt by the “please hold for me” buddy you never hear back from. Ditto for “checks in the mail” crowd. Not big enuf or worth it for PayPal or separate scuba accounts. WU works. Appreciate your time & inquiry & hope you find 1 of our listings of interest. DiverYohand
S O L D. !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom