S.I. Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. You read that right. This is my surface interval report. I have been on dry land now since some time in February. Man does this suck!

On the bright side, I can report that visibility has been pretty consistent at 2+ miles on most days. Air supply seems to be infinite so that's always good. And no possibility of the bends or nitrogren narcosis if I interpret my dive plan correctly.

Yep. You read that right. This is my surface interval report. I have been on dry land now since some time in February. Man does this suck!

On the bright side, I can report that visibility has been pretty consistent at 2+ miles on most days. Air supply seems to be infinite so that's always good. And no possibility of the bends or nitrogren narcosis if I interpret my dive plan correctly.

We need to talk........

You are in need of professional help :shakehead:

It's a free call and you have my #

Get a rope! :no

Very funny John. I havent been in the water since returning from FL the last week of February.

However, I have had much better viz down here in the top of the hill country. As a matter of fact, with unaided eyes, I could see Messier 44 quite clearly last night and it is reported to be 577 light years away.

:)

Willie

Very funny John. I havent been in the water since returning from FL the last week of February.

However, I have had much better viz down here in the top of the hill country. As a matter of fact, with unaided eyes, I could see Messier 44 quite clearly last night and it is reported to be 577 light years away.

:)

Willie

Hey Willie!

M-44 is a spectacular sight....I bet your viewing is wonderful at your home in the country.

How is the clubs observatory going....are you logging much time on the scope?

We need a repeat of last year's Swampers weekend.

Excellent idea Donna, sounds just like what I need since it costs so much to get down there these days.

Willie

M-44 is a spectacular sight....I bet your viewing is wonderful at your home in the country.

How is the clubs observatory going....are you logging much time on the scope?

I am averaging between 10-15 nights a month I would guess. April was especially busy. I think I put in 19 nights. I leave Tuesday for a week at McDonald Observatory.

Willie

I am averaging between 10-15 nights a month I would guess. April was especially busy. I think I put in 19 nights. I leave Tuesday for a week at McDonald Observatory.

Willie

Wow... that is great Willie...that is Big time observing!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom