Rx-100 wet lens testing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterPhoto

Bluewater Photo & Travel
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We have the Recsea RX-100 housing here, I've been testing several of the wide-angle and fisheye lenses, and the results are looking fantastic. wow.. no vignetting at all. Can't wait to try some reef shots!

The housing controls are working very well, including the front dial and the nice rear control pad.

Scott

We published our first set of wet lens tests. I was really impressed by the sharpness. This is definitely the best camera on the market right now imho for wet lenses.- Scott

Here a photo taken in the pool the other day of my 19-month old son - Scott

ryan-sunball.jpg

Just saw the DP Review of the RX-100. Generally high praise. Combined with how well it works with wet lenses, it might actually be a camera I could go for. I'll keep my eyes peeled for more reviews - UW and land.

Super cool shot of your son :)

Hi Scott, I'm using the Dyron 16mm fisheye on the Fix S90 and wondered if that lens is going to be as good on the Nauticam housing as it is on the Recsea RX100? I've got the quick adapter, as well. Thanks for the review.

The Nauticam housings generally have two tray screw mounts. We just got 4 shipped to us today, but I think 3 are already sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom