Rumdumb Finished The Big Diver Craft !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am proud indeed with this finished craft and all the propulsive mechanisms work like a dream . I put 110 percent effort and the results show they are over the top. I wish to show some pics but there are to many one off kind and nobody will copy it yet . It does need buoyance foam being of a shell design with 1100 cubic inches of flotation for a neutral effect . See you soon with some test results ! Thank you God for the help , peace and love for us all Rumdumb

Do you really need a new thread for every step you take on this project?
Until there is an original picture. It kinda a waste of time.

Got your message loud and clear but now I need 1200 square inches of flotation foam . That should be 40 pounds of lift to be exact but 500.00 $ is much to pricey for me . The whole project cost under 800.00 $ since my own labor is totally free . Work hard , play hard is my choice today and my welder is still in business being the best in the west with aluminum and stainless . My inlaw just came back from Texas so now he can drive my boat while testing my new big diver craft

This project is close to being a wrap and glueing the flotation is the next step . 27 cubic inches of foam equals one pound of flotation . I found 300 feet of static rope for rappelling off of cliffs in Sespe Gorges so will use it as a tow line from the stern of my boat . I redesigned my custom anchor reel so now can use it in the front or back of the boat . One very last thing is to install a snap shackel for a quick release devise then Rumdumb can claim it is 100% done . Thank God And Bless All Of Us !!! Rumdumb

Back
Top Bottom