Royal AquaMaster and quasi DIR???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oops! I didn't even look at the date!:shakehead:

Wecome to the board Tall78. There are is a fairly large group of active DH divers on this board. You should also join us at Vintage Double hose. You will be surprized at the amount of parts, tools and upgrades that are available today for the old DA regs. Most of us buy a reg and restore it ourselves or if you are unsure of doing self service, Bryan at VDH will rebuild them for you. Unless I know the seller, I do not believe anyone on eBay that the reg is in working condition, most modern divers have no clue what a DH should be like.

Don't know if this is too far of a drive for you but if you want to get back into DH diving, this is an event you should try to attend. A lot of the DH divers here will be attending... History of Scuba Diving | Legends of Scuba Diving | Portage Quarry Recreation Club

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom