Round Valley Resevoir - Sun 6/21 in the Scuba Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basking Ridge Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Met Kevin today from Scubaboard - tried a Fathers Day dive - I logged a 62 minute dive average depth of 12.8 ft and a max depth of 19 feet - and 68 degrees at 19 feet.

This was Kevins first dive after his OW Cert :D - I must say very impressive all the way around so kudos to his instructors and school - for those that complain about newbies - Kevin bucks the trend (of course I may have jinxed him now) but very strong buoyancy and control of his diving.

The viz was pretty poor about 8 feet or less in areas and the water depth is still low - I was hoping the rain would have raised the level but not yet. I showed Kevin the platform and cove and back to the platform where we did some air sharing and buoyancy skills.

Overall good day since I really thought it was supposed to be a Tropical Storm in the area. Spoke to a few other divers that may have put me on to a new diving area as well - will definitely need to check it out next time at Round Valley.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom