Roll Call; Turneffe Island Resort 5-12 Sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carbomb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I are heading to TIR for the week and we are looking to connect with other SB members to dive with.

My wife and I are heading there on Saturday. I'm a newbie and haven't dived in a year. Of course, I had great plans to dive or prepare some other way prior to going but travel and work has prevented that. Should be fun, though. I think it will be a day of decision whether or not to dive the Blue Hole.

We (my daughter and I diving and my wife non-diving) are flying down to TIR on 8/15 for a week; we can't wait. Seems like lots of SB members heading there, but none at the same time! We still qualify as noobs I am sure with a mere 40 dives logged to date (all in the last year). We'll be sure to post when we return for those heading there after us; we have learned a lot here from others before our recent trips to Utila and Cozumel.:D

I'll be at the Elbow on Sunday. If you see a skiff with a blue bimini, named Carrot Juice, give us a holler.

My wife and I will be there Sept 5 - 12th. Look forward to meeting you
Floyd and Judy

We'll be there August 22nd - 29th. Can't wait!

By the way, I think they extended their special deals until the end of the year, or close to it anyway.

Visibility wasn't good at the Elbow Sunday, Aug 2. Hoping it gets better this week. Look for the Carrot Juice most Sundays. I'd like to meet some Scubaboard people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom