Roll Call? Belize BAIV - 12/5/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kriet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Kill my topic if this is the wrong place as I don't see any other roll calls here, but I couldn't determine a better

That aside, My wife and I are booked on the BAIV for Dec 5/2020. Looking to see if any other SB'ers are going.

At this point it looks like only 3 single men and 1 single female are booked. Which takes me to a question. That is 6 of us booked out of 20, how many does Aggressor need to sail the boat?

Would love to hear from anyone going - or anyone with words or wisdom...This is our 1st LOB. Done a lot of Bonaire shore trips and other Carib island boat based trips, but never a LOB.

best,
Dick.

I've been on this trip before, and enjoyed it a lot, particularly the (farther) dives around lighthouse reef. Could take or leave the blue hole a second time, but YMMV (theres a whole thread about that somewhere).

Have a great trip-

There are some great reviews and write ups about the BA boats on the boards.

Lots of tips and tricks.

I really enjoy the dives out at the Atolls. It's some of the finest, if not the finest diving in the Caribbean.

I hope you have a great trip. My wife and I are booked on the Dec 12-19th on the BA lV........ Cant pass up a special for $999 per person :yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

Well, maybe I'll see you in the airport on my way home. Congrats on the price. I took advantage of the $750 off (the $999 special wasn't offered or advertised when I book and now I'm jealous). Had I paid that amount, I might have gone twice...

Truthfully, I'm just hoping I can go at this point. There are 7 booked passengers (including my wife and I) it looks like now. Just hoping that enough book AND that the border doesn't get closed again before our trip....

I haven't heard of a minimum amount a divers before a trip goes, I think your good. There are only 8 on my trip so far.
Ill keep looking to see how your trip goes?

Russ

Richard, I had ready yours and I think every other trip report. It was yours and Trailbosses reports (and two others but I don't' recall the authors now) that convinced me to book this trip...well that and Belize was the only place that was open to the US. I think I booked the day they opened the airport back up. Your very detailed reports are always very enlightening and helpful.

I hope you have a great trip. My wife and I are booked on the Dec 12-19th on the BA lV........ Cant pass up a special for $999 per person :yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

I haven't heard of a minimum amount a divers before a trip goes, I think your good. There are only 8 on my trip so far.
Ill keep looking to see how your trip goes?

Russ

Hey Russ,
Well, you're right that price is too good to pass up...especially when you're already there from the previous week. The wife and I just booked the 12th to 19th BAIV also.
I mentioned your post to her and it was "ok", but when she got the e-mail about the $999 she called me at work and said "want to do two weeks?".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom