Roger Werner P Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo

Reaction score
Anyone know anyhting about these P Valves and if they are good, and a web site for them?

I have never heard of them but why not use the tried and proven halcyon balanced p valve.Its extremely simple and has a bolt as fail safe method.My only complaint is that it is overpriced for what you get. But overall its worth it to get a quality product that works good. :D

Well,
Gable Scuba in Florida says that Roger made the 1st P Valves originally, and that Halcyon's is mightly similiar to his, and at 1/2 Halcyon's price, its quite a savings, know what I mean?

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Well,
Gable Scuba in Florida says that Roger made the 1st P Valves originally, and that Halcyon's is mightly similiar to his, and at 1/2 Halcyon's price, its quite a savings, know what I mean?

Yea, read you loud and clear on that one.It never hurts to save a little cash. :D

Yea,
I'm a full time student and $50 is a lot of cash - but, I also don't want something that is poor quality or design either. They look mighty simple to me, not much more than a Delrin base, PVC or rubber hose, a bolt and a base unit. I'd even bet after seeing one I could get all the parts from McMaster-Carr and build my own for about $15.

It needs to be a balanced valve. IMO, an unbalanced is worse than useless in a drysuit.

MD

MD

I used a unbalance one for years and never had a problem. I Just got a New Halcyon and im having nothing but problems.

I perfer the unbalanced without a doute.

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom