Rock River Arms LAR-15LH Tactical Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

live_2_dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
BLUF: looking for $1100 OBO. I'm absolutely open to discussing offers so please let me know if you're interested.

This is an absolutely gorgeous rifle. It has less than 25 rounds fired, has been meticulously maintained and kept in a humidity/temperature controlled safe 100% when not being oiled/cleaned/checked.

The RRA LEF-T model is a left handed version of the AR platform most people are familiar with. With a 16", 1:9 twist chrome molly barrel, RRA tactical muzzle brake, and carbine length free floating quad rail hand guard, this rifle is the top of the line.

You also get the flip up front sight gas block (better than any MBUS from my experience), the RRA two stage trigger and oversized trigger guard, as well as the ERGO sure grip (more comfortable than the Hogue grip in my opinion). Also included are 1 x 30 round magazine and the original hard case

This rifle is priced to sell, and you can have this amazing **LIKE NEW** rifle for well under what it would cost and the time it would take to order new from RRA

This rifle will ship within 24 hours of payment (if bought on Sat/Sun, it will ship first thing Monday). Payment is due immediately upon winning. This item MUST ship to your FFL unless you live in FL in which case I will ship directly to your door. I accept money orders, or any form of payment via PayPal (please add 3% for PayPal transactions). Auction is for item listed, no substitutions will be permitted.

You are responsible for knowing your state laws regarding barrel lengths, pistol, Short barreled rife and magazine restrictions. No returns will be accepted due to lack of knowledge for local laws.

Please email me if you would like more pictures, or if you are in the Mary Esther/Ft Walton/Destin area and would like to see it in person.

Here is the auction on GB: Rock River Arms LAR-15LH LEFT-T Tactical Operator : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

zatubegu.jpg

a4upebej.jpg

a9eva3u6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom